Me Me Me Me

I'm not a photographer, just like to simply shoot whatever I feel it's meaningful for me...
I'm not a make up artist, just like to doll up myself and plays with the colors...
I'm not a dancer, just like to work up and sweating in the studio...
I'm not a model, just like to have fun and freeze the memories...
I'm just a ordinary girl who has a big big dream
I wanna travelling all around the world and learning all other cultural and living...
I wanna experience different post of vacancy and doing what other's doing so that I'll be more appreciate in whatever convenience that others had bring to me...
I just wanna be myself and spending my every second in a positive way...
I'm me...

Saturday 2 April 2011

02 April 2011 To my Peter

I had a dream...

A nightmare which I saw my lovely grandpa died inside the dream, caused by accidentally fell down (touch wood and finger-crossed). His soul return and he came back visit me, he hide himself inside the toilet and talking to me, cant remember what did he said, but I'm so glad that I'm always his lovely grandchild no matter in reality or inside the dream. But I really dun 1 2 lose anyone, please stay healthy and take good care of yourself grandpa, please...
Wish that you can stay till hundred and give me the chance to take care of you yea... I love you so so so so much... Miss you

sitting outside waiting for us to came home

photos with little grandchildren

tiger year chinese new year photo

yay~ finally I'm inside the photo too ( taken by kakak, her skill not so bad yea, good job)

The day I left them, taken before flew to UK

No comments:

Post a Comment