Me Me Me Me

I'm not a photographer, just like to simply shoot whatever I feel it's meaningful for me...
I'm not a make up artist, just like to doll up myself and plays with the colors...
I'm not a dancer, just like to work up and sweating in the studio...
I'm not a model, just like to have fun and freeze the memories...
I'm just a ordinary girl who has a big big dream
I wanna travelling all around the world and learning all other cultural and living...
I wanna experience different post of vacancy and doing what other's doing so that I'll be more appreciate in whatever convenience that others had bring to me...
I just wanna be myself and spending my every second in a positive way...
I'm me...

Sunday 27 March 2011

27/03/2011 Gal's outing

Gathering with one of my primary, secondary schoolmate + college, university senior + hotel's colleague after a long long apart. It's a weird liaison for us to be link in this relationship which we never think of everything will be so coincident.

Still remember that we never have any closely contact since young, she's a talkative and outstanding person in the class but I'm the silence group which like to keep to myself all the time. It change after today's meeting, I'm happy to see her appearance here, feel so good to hang out with her for the whole evening.

Since when friendship plays a big part in my life? Dun care just let it be~I care a lot of you all, every single friend of mine, so if you really wants to be my friend, never ever disappoint me please.
I got a new leng lui friend today~ teheeee~ so so heipie





No comments:

Post a Comment