Me Me Me Me

I'm not a photographer, just like to simply shoot whatever I feel it's meaningful for me...
I'm not a make up artist, just like to doll up myself and plays with the colors...
I'm not a dancer, just like to work up and sweating in the studio...
I'm not a model, just like to have fun and freeze the memories...
I'm just a ordinary girl who has a big big dream
I wanna travelling all around the world and learning all other cultural and living...
I wanna experience different post of vacancy and doing what other's doing so that I'll be more appreciate in whatever convenience that others had bring to me...
I just wanna be myself and spending my every second in a positive way...
I'm me...

Wednesday 23 March 2011

23/3/2011

悠闲的下午,叹着淡淡的绿茶听着爱听的歌,你的留言突然冒出;这有些突然,笑了~喜欢和你聊天,简单的几句心里就会是暖暖的。我不需要固定时间的联系一天一定要聊几粒钟的话;我不需要日记般的每日报告,那些只会让我觉得很无聊。久违的问候才是最棒的!只要是对的人,就算是什么话都不说就静静的待着,都不会觉得尴尬。这样的朋友不用多,只要一个就more than enough!我不懂我们的友谊会维持到什么阶段,经过那么多的不愉快事件后你还在身边就很开心,希望保持现状就好。 

Ling, just wanted to thank you for understanding and be back to my side. You'll always be my no.1. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment