Me Me Me Me

I'm not a photographer, just like to simply shoot whatever I feel it's meaningful for me...
I'm not a make up artist, just like to doll up myself and plays with the colors...
I'm not a dancer, just like to work up and sweating in the studio...
I'm not a model, just like to have fun and freeze the memories...
I'm just a ordinary girl who has a big big dream
I wanna travelling all around the world and learning all other cultural and living...
I wanna experience different post of vacancy and doing what other's doing so that I'll be more appreciate in whatever convenience that others had bring to me...
I just wanna be myself and spending my every second in a positive way...
I'm me...

Wednesday 9 March 2011

your soul wants the freedom to sing, dance, love

As your body needs nourishment- food, drink, sleep, so does your soul needs nourishment- sing, dance, love. Life is not all work, work is not all hard toil. Nourish your soul with the food that is right for it, for it is the altart of your own inner temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment